Thursday, February 16, 2012

Just when I think all my ducks are in a row...

Last night I went to sleep thinking I've got this job in the bag.  On Feb 22 the board will approve my contract, then I'll turn in my notice to my current job and in two months (May 1) I'll start my new one.  Today I got a note saying that they didn't get me on the right list for the hospital board to approve my contract, so it will have to wait until March 28!  So now I have to make a decision.  Do I put in my notice without a signed contract and risk whether it might fall through, or do I wait another full month before I change jobs?  Ugh!  They sure don't make getting hired at the hospital easy.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Oh no, that is so bad. That would be a very hard decision to make. I pray that the Lord will show you the direction He has for you.