Monday, September 3, 2012

Modest swimwear

I just ordered one of these swimsuits for my dear daughter Ciara from www.simply-modest.com.  We've had a time lately trying to find a swimsuit that will cover her appropriately.  She has become a woman in body and her old swimsuit just won't do any longer.  We've been disappointed with what was still on the rack at Fred Meyer and Walmart (our only options for new suits in this area), and didn't have much luck used either.  We got online today and found this lovely suit (top picture below) that we both really liked right away.  It is more modest than we'd hoped for, but we are more than pleased with it.  I also bought a pattern so I can make more for me and my other daughters too if we like it.

 
This is the material hers will be made from

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. I hope that you will update when it arrives with how she likes it :) . . . and how easy/hard they are to make with the pattern.

Canadagirl said...

I too have been looking at these. I need to order one soon. But I will go back and see what this company has, they look nice from the pictures.


Blessings and ((HUGS))
-Mary

JoAnn said...

I like the material very nice.